Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, October 12, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Pressure pumping Market is valued at $76.23 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.66% to reach $224.27 billion by 2022. Rising energy demand across the globe, growing drilling activities for extraction of oil and gas are some of the major factors fueling the market growth. Moreover, shift towards oil drilling activities by exploration and production companies due to declining natural gas prices is anticipated to propel the market growth. On the other hand, huge installation costs and stringent government regulations for the usage of of these systems are expected to hamper market in upcoming years.
Hydraulic fracturing held the largest market share. However, cementing services is anticipated to witness strong growth over the forecast period. North America commanded the global market owing to the presence of large count of oil field service industries in the region. Market is highly concentrated with top five companies occupying the major market share. Existing market players have good access in the market and entry of new players into the market is very difficult.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/pressure-pumping-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Some of the key players in global Pressure pumping market are Baker Hughes , Calfrac Well Services Ltd., China Oilfield Services , Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc., Frac Tech Services International, Halliburton, Key Energy Services, Nabors Industries Ltd., , National Oilwell Varco, Pioneer Energy Services, RPC Inc., Sanjel Corporation, Schlumberger, Superior Energy Services, Inc., Trican, Weatherford International Inc., and National Drilling Company .
Type of services Covered:
-Sand controlling services
Type of Resources Covered:
Type of Wells Covered
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of the World
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322817/sample
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 Baker Hughes
10.2 Calfrac Well Services Ltd.
10.3 China Oilfield Services
10.4 Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc.
10.5 Frac Tech Services International
10.7 Key Energy Services
10.8 Nabors Industries Ltd.,
10.9 National Oilwell Varco
10.10 Pioneer Energy Services
10.11 RPC Inc.
10.12 Sanjel Corporation
10.14 Superior Energy Services, Inc.
10.16 Weatherford International Inc.
10.17 National Drilling Company
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001322817/buying