Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, June 17, 2017 ) "Cigarettes in El Salvador, 2017", is an analytical report by Publisher that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in El Salvador.
El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America but has one of the largest economies in the region and a population of 6.15 million people in 2016. Cigarette consumption in the legitimate duty paid market in 2015 was estimated to be 51.2% down on 1990 levels. Contraband has been a sporadic problem for the market, re-asserting its presence since 2012 and leading to a subsequent collapse in duty paid sales. In per capita terms, consumption was low in 2016.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/cigarettes-in-el-salvador-2017
- 24.2% of adults are estimated to be smokers in 2016.
- Following the closure of BAT's Morazan facility in 1997, El Salvador has been completely supplied by imports.
- Cigarette sales are set to suffer as a result of the new, tougher, regulatory stance of the authorities towards smoking and the persistent presence of contraband from Belize.
- Volumes are forecast 28.8% lower in 2026 than 2016 levels. Per capita consumption is forecast 30.2% lower in 2026 than in 2016.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001835704/sample
Table of Contents:
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 11
5. Taxation & Retail 14
5.1. Taxation 14
5.2. Retail Prices 14
6. The Smoking Population 15
7. Production & Trade 18
7.1. Production 18
7.2. Imports 19
7.3. Exports 23
8. Operating constraints 24
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 24
8.2. Health Warnings/Labeling Requirements 24
8.3. Other Restrictions 24
9. Prospects & Forecasts 25
10. Appendix 27
10.1. What is this Report About? 27
10.2. Time Frame 27
10.3. Product Category Coverage 27
10.4. Methodology 28
10.5. About Publisher 30
10.6. Disclaimer 31
10.7. Contact Us 32
Philip Morris International
British American Tobacco
Tabacalera de El Salvador SA de CV
BAT Caribbean and Central America
Inquire for Report at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001835704/discount