Auto Industry News
Auto Bailout News
Auto Show News
Car Dealers News
| Automotive News
| Submit Press Release
(I-AutoNewsWire.com, December 18, 2019 ) Automotive Infotainment Systems Market
• The Global Automotive Infotainment Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 13 % during the forecast period (2019-2026).
• Infotainment system integrates the navigation and entertainment systems in vehicles. The infotainment system offers entertainment, information, luxury, convenience, and hosts various features that connect the car to the cloud and other connected services.
Automotive Infotainment Systems Industry Outlook
• In this era of connected cars & autonomous vehicles, Infotainment systems are going to become a necessity. Even traditional car companies are adopting infotainment systems to offer as a standard.
• Infotainment systems have evolved from a luxury item to a must-have feature in the automotive industry, especially in developed nations.
Download free sample: https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/automotive-infotainment-systems-market
Automotive Infotainment Systems Trends
• In the last 2 years, we are witnessing changes in standardization, platform sharing, and computer-aided design in automotive infotainment industry
• Increasing demand and need for infotainment services such as GPS navigation, vehicle monitoring, and others are driving the market for vehicle infotainment systems market globally.
• As connected cars become the future of infotainment systems that will go beyond entertainment and other services such as cybersecurity and driver assistance systems will become common.
• Infotainment systems will become widespread with increasing internet network and smartphone penetration globally.
• Increasing smartphone services for standalone GPS and multimedia features is hampering the growth of in-car infotainment systems market globally.
Automotive Infotainment Systems Segmentation
• Global Automotive Infotainment Systems Market can be segmented by OS type, by Product type, by Channel type, and by region.
• By operating system, the market can be segmented into QNX, Linux, Windows, Others. Android Auto & CarPlay are smartphone-based apps in which it connects with display appears on Vehicle screen.
• Market share of Linux is expected to increase in the vehicles with in-creasing features offered in the future.
• Based on the product, the market can be segmented into Audio Systems, Radio & communication Systems, Video Systems, GPS / Navigation Systems, and Others.
• Entertainment and information systems offer radio, audio/video broadcast and via storage media, satellite reception technology, Radio Data System (RDS). GPS segment comprises navigation and telematics technologies.
• Increasing traffic congestions in the large cities and rising demand for entertainment features is driving the market for audio, video and navigation systems. Others systems such as Safety & security services which includes driver assistance systems, video visual support, lane control, and accident avoidance systems.
Global Automotive Infotainment Systems Regional Analysis
• By region, the market share can be segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and rest of the world.
• North America is accounted for major share for the infotainment market with increasing technology adoption in the region and the rising number of vehicle ownership in the area.
• Asia Pacific region is expected to have strong growth in the forecast period to 2025, due to the increasing number of car ownership that are associated with affordable infotainment systems.
Automotive Infotainment Systems Industry Competitive Analysis
• Some of the major companies in the Automotive Infotainment Systems market are Harman International, Bosch, Continental, Denso, Aisin AW, Panasonic, Alpine, Fujitsu Ten, Delphi, Clarion.
• The market is concentrated with many numbers of players. And the top five players are accounted for around 40% of the market share.
• The leading players are collaborating with car manufacturers to strengthen their market size.
• For instance, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi has undergone a technology partnership with Google to embed the Android operating system in vehicles sold by the global leading automotive alliance.
• In August 2018, Continental has announced that they would provide Cybersecurity Solutions for All Connected Vehicle Electronics.
Key market segments covered
By OS Type
By Product Type
• Audio Systems
• Radio & Communication Systems
• Video Systems
• GPS / Navigation Systems
By Channel Type
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Automotive Infotainment Systems Market Report Scope
The report covers the key factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. Automotive Infotainment Systems market is segmented By OS Type (QNX, Linux, Windows, Others), By Product Type (Audio Systems, Radio & communication Systems, Video Systems, GPS / Navigation Systems, and Others) and By Channel Type (OEM and Aftermarket). Based on geography the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the world.
View full report: https://www.datamintelligence.com/research-report/automotive-infotainment-systems-market
Enquiry before buying: https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/automotive-infotainment-systems-market
automotive nvh materials market
automotive oem coatings market
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.
For more information:
Sales Manager at Data M Intelligence
Tel: +1 877 441 4866
+1 877 441 4866